If your browser has stored old login information, it may cause login attempts with your new information to fail or loop back to a new offer to rejoin.
Methods to resolve vary from browser to browser, and instructions can be found via an Internet search. If you have problems clearing stored passwords, contact us for detailed instructions. Please include the name of the browser you typically use.
Clear Passwords in Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Start Internet Explorer.
- Click Safety, and then select Delete browsing history
- In the Delete browsing history window, select Passwords, and then click Delete.
Clear Passwords in Internet Explorer 9 & 10
Each username and password is stored as an account. If you delete account info for sites saved in Internet Explorer, the info will be removed from your PC. To delete individual account info, do this:
- On the Start screen, tap or click Internet Explorer to open Internet Explorer.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings. (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Settings.)
- Tap or click Accounts, select the account you want to remove, and tap or click Remove.
Clear Passwords in Internet Explorer 11
- Open the Tools menu.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click Content.
- Under AutoComplete, click Settings.
- Click on Manage Passwords
- Click on the Web Credentials Manager
- Click on the drop down arrow by the web site you want to remove the password.
- Click on Remove.
Clear Passwords in Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button
- Click Logins and Passwords
- In the new window you can control what you delete.
- To see the passwords you have saved, click Show Passwords. When you close the window, your passwords will be automatically hidden.
- Use the search box to find a particular website or username. Click the X in the search bar to clear your search and see the full list again.
- To remove a username and password, select it from the list and click Remove.
- To remove all stored usernames and passwords, click Remove All. After confirming this choice, all of your stored usernames and passwords will be deleted.
Clear Passwords in Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkbox for “Clear saved passwords”.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select the beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Clear Passwords in Opera
- Open an Opera window.
- Click on the Opera logo on the top left corner.
- Select Settings and go to the Advanced section.
- Click on Privacy and Security and find the Passwords and forms section.
- Click on Passwords and a new tab will open up. You’ll see various passwords saved on the browser.
- Click on the three dots next to each password and select Remove.
- To clear all passwords, go to Privacy and Security and click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Go to the Advanced tab and under Clear Browsing Data, select “Passwords and other Sign-in Data”
- Click on the Clear Data button.
Clear Passwords in Safari
- Open a Safari window.
- Click on Safari in the menu bar and select Preferences.
- Go to the Passwords tab.
- You’ll see a number of saved passwords. Select the password you want to remove and click on Remove.
- If you want to delete all passwords, you can click on Remove All.
Resetting Safari removes all cookies, saved passwords, and saved AutoFill information, including the ones saved during the current browsing session. Cookies saved by other applications may also be removed.
Clear Passwords in Dolphin
- Start Dolphin
- Privacy&Personal Data
- Clear Data
- Clear Passwords
- then clear selected data.
Clear Passwords in Android
If you’re using Android 4.0 or earlier, the built-in browser is named “Internet.” To erase your browsing history from this built-in browser, tap the Menu button and select Settings.
- From the Settings screen, scroll down to the Privacy settings section
- use the following options to clear different types of browsing data: Clear history, Clear cache, Clear all cookie data, Clear form data, and Clear location access.
You can also use the Clear passwords option under Security settings to erase the passwords you’ve saved in the browser.
Did we answer your question? If not, please visit the Customer Support portal to contact us.